Monday, July 4, 2011

Dry heat my a**!

I had to go to Phoenix for three days in June for a annual training for my job.  I kept my eye on the weather, and it was forecast to get up to 113 degrees!   Around here, everyone says "but it is dry heat - you'll be fine."  Like 113 degrees would feel cool without all the humidity that we have here.  I've always wondered if it really would be tolerable.
Well, now I know.  Dry heat is HOT!  I did not like it at all.  I didn't even leave my air conditioned hotel.     I normally love to go out for dinner if I have to travel and I ended up eating from the hotel restaurant three days in a row, breakfast lunch and dinner.

I took one photo on the trip and that was of the palm tree just outside my balcony.  I used the latest Studio Calico kit, Paper Moon for my layout.  I misted the palm tree with Mister Huey.  I cut it out with my Slice and then used it as a mask.

Happy 4th of July everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment