Saturday, October 29, 2011

Welcome Baby

I created this layout for some friends of ours with the birth announcement that they sent to us when their son, Cooper, was born.  The birth announcement was so cute, I just couldn't throw it out.  We finally got to meet Cooper last weekend (what a sweetie!) and I was able to give this layout to them.  I realized that I had never shared the layout here, so here it is:

I used the July Studio Calico kit, Mind the Gap, along with some letter stickers from an older kit.  I used a lot of Zing! on this layout!
Have a great weekend everyone!



4 comments:

  1. You've inspired me to go dig out my set of alpha stamps. Love how you used them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a beautiful layout. I LOVE that yellow paper and just love how you used it. What an adorable baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color scheme and block style of this layout!

    ReplyDelete