Saturday, September 21, 2013

Scrappy Resolution 2013 - September

My scrappy resolution this year was to create something each month with products from an older Studio Calico kit from that same month.  I started the year out strong, but I faded over the summer.  I've decided to pick it up again for the fall as I really did enjoy the challenge. 
This month I created two cards and a layout with products from 
September kits from 2010, 2011, and 2012
This card uses four products from last year's Central High kit - the sequins, the pink paper, the ribbon and the red letters.
The stitching template and the journaling card are from this year's August kit, Marks & Co.
This card uses a patterned paper from the September 2011 Studio Calico kit, Glee Club. All other products were from this year's August kit, Marks & Co.  The photo is my hubby and I this August - I think I'll give it to him for Valentine's Day next year.
The layout that I made uses products from the 2010 and the 2011 September kits.  The photo is my dad on the day he got his new springer spaniel puppy, Duke.  I got to spend a few days with Duke and he is just the most adorable thing ever!
Have a great week everyone!







2 comments:

  1. Adorable projects and great personal challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all 3 projects! how fun you used so many September kits!

    ReplyDelete