Sunday, December 12, 2010

What I came home with from my LSS - 12/4/2010 edition

I am so lucky to have the best local scrapbook store (ever!) just a short 20 minute drive away.  I have been to scrapbook stores in five states (MA, VT, NH, TX, and MN) and Absolutely Everything in Topsfield, MA, is by far the best!  I'll admit that I do some online shopping and I do use my 50% off coupons at Michael's, but I spend most of my money at Absolutely Everything.  I'm single handedly trying to make sure they stay in business!

So here is what I came home with last Saturday:
These Christmas Chestnut Journaling Sprouts by Jillibean Soup were just too cute to pass up.
I couldn't wait to see this new line from Cosmo Cricket, Circa 1934, in real life.  I loved it.  Had to have all of it.  
Same with the new line from BasicGrey, Curio.  Had to have the WHOLE line!  Just my luck, the January 2011 Studio Calico kit is going to have some goodies from both these lines.  That just confirms that I really needed them!
The Christmas line from BasicGrey, Jovial, is beautiful.  This is the first Christmas line that I have loved in a couple of years.  The colors and patterns are gorgeous!  I chose a few of my favorite papers from this line.
I also came home with this random piece of paper from Graphic 45.  I just thought it was too pretty to pass up!
I justified this rather large purchase with the fact that I had a $20 off coupon.  At Absolutely Everything, for every $200 you spend, you get a $20 off coupon.  So, technically, the entire store is 10% off of everything, all the time.  (If you want to think about it that way, which I do!)  

Have a great Sunday everyone!




2 comments: