Sunday, March 6, 2011

Finally!

I've been waiting since September 30th to see my first layout published in Scrapbook Trends magazine.  I subscribe to the print version, but as soon as I saw that it was available online, I had to buy it!  How fun to see my page in a magazine!  (I will not mention that my hubby got a little teary eyed!)  I wanted to see it in print though and waiting for it to arrive in the mail was torture, so I had to drive to my LSS, Absolutely Everything in Topsfield, MA, and buy a copy.  I rationalized that I wanted to send it to my niece in France who the layout is about anyway without waiting until I got my free issues in a few months.
So, here it is!  Please turn to page 41!  I can't share the layout here until April 1st so check back!

Have a great Sunday everyone!




3 comments:

  1. Congrats!! The first one is always so exciting, although the excitement factor hasn't worn off just yet with other ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still waiting on my first pub. I can't imagine what you're feeling right now. :) Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I still waiting to see my first! (It's out for April but I won't be seeing it until that box comes ;) TFS!

    ReplyDelete